Instruction for Speakers
1. Speaker Registration and Uploading Presentation Data
In order to ensure that the program runs smoothly, all speakers are requested to register at the Speakers' Desk no later than 1 hour before your session starts.
The Secretariat will provide a PC in a conference room. All speakers are requested to bring the data on a USB memory stick for presentation. In case you use Macintosh, "pptx" file or special software except PowerPoint 2003, 2007 for presentation, you must bring your own PC and please inform the staff at the Speakers' Desk.
*All speakers are requested to operate the slide by themselves during your presentation
Speakers' Desk is located on the Lobby of Yayoi Auditorium (Day 1 and Day 3) and Yasuda Auditorium (Day 2).
- The opening hours are following;
- September 15 (Thu.) 8:30am-5:00pm
September 16 (Fri.) 8:30am-5:00pm
September 17 (Sat.) 8:30am-4:30pm
2. Time Allocation
|John Moloney Memorial Lecture||30min|
|Yohei Ito Memorial Lecture||20min|
|Symposium||20min (including 3min. Q&A)|
1. Poster Boards
- The Secretariat will supply you with a poster board.
- Recommended usable area: Width 85cm x Height 120cm (A0 size, vertically long)
- Poster Number and Cathegory Name: A4 size (Provided by the Secretariat)
- Posters should be displayed on the boards using pushpins that will be available at the poster displayed area. No other adhesive method is permitted on the boards.
2. Presentation Time
- All posters will be displayed at the Lobby of Yayoi Auditorium, next to conference hall.
- You are expected to have discussion during everyday lunch time.
- All authors are responsible for displaying your materials in the morning on the first day, September 15. The boards are available from 9:00am.
- Please remove your poster materials by 5:20pm of September 17.
Any posters and business cards remaining after 5:20pm will be removed and disposed by the secretaiat.
- Program Committee requests to remain your materials at least until 1:40pm of September 17, so that attendees can look through them.