- Tokyo has modern architecture, advanced transportation systems, high-tech industries
- Various Attractions: sightseeing, shopping, sea food etc
- Plenty of Convention Experience
- Versatile Accommodation Facilities
Access to Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo offers convenient access to and from most places around the world. Some 1,600 international flights serve in between more than 90 cities each week.
The University of Tokyo, Hongo Campus
Access from airport to venue
- Two International Airports
New Tokyo International Airport (Narita) and Tokyo International Airport (Haneda) act as Tokyo's international ports of call. Most international flights arrive at Narita, but some Asian flights serve Haneda. Moreover, about 450 flights a day leave from Haneda for some 50 locations around Japan. Tokyo is a convenient transportation hub for destinations throughout the country.
- From Narita International Airport by Airport Limousine Bus
Duration: approx.85 minutes
- From Haneda Airport by Airport Limousine Bus
Duration: approx.40 minutes